The Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Integrated Care Partnership is made up of representatives from Cornwall Council, the NHS, Healthwatch and community sector.
Representatives from other sectors including housing, the police, employment and education also attend meetings when needed to ensure there is a whole person focus and more effective partnership working.
The terms of reference for the integrated care partnership (PDF only, 219KB) set out in more detail the responsibilities of the committee, its membership and how it works.
Integrated Care Partnership meeting dates
The Integrated Care Partnership (ICP) meetings take place every other month and the dates are given below. The public are welcome to join us in person or online via Microsoft Teams. To help us with arrangements for the meeting, please let us know if you plan to attend in person.
Please be aware that the meeting will be recorded, and the video published on our website. You can find videos of recent meetings below.
For more information, or if you would like to attend, please email the ICB corporate governance team.
The planned meeting dates are:
The Integrated Care Partnership (ICP) Meeting in Public scheduled for 16 March 2023 has been postponed and will be rescheduled to take place in April.
The ICP met in public for an Extraordinary meeting on Friday 24 February at which the Draft Integrated Care Strategy was recommended for statutory approval through the Integrated Care Board, the Council of the Isles of Scilly Cabinet and Cornwall Council Cabinet meetings, all taking place during March 2023. The recording of that meeting is available here – Integrated Care Partnership – NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly (icb.nhs.uk)
The April meeting date will be announced shortly, and the agenda discussions will focus on the delivery plan for the Integrated Care Strategy and the Work Plan for the ICP for 2023/24.
The public has the opportunity to submit questions in advance of the meeting. Please send all questions by 3pm on the Monday before each meeting. Questions can be sent by emailing the ICB corporate governance team.
Updates from, and issues relating to, the integrated care system are also debated and discussed at public body meetings such as the board meeting of the ICB, Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust’s board and scrutinised by council scrutiny committees.
Integrated Care Partnership meeting papers
Papers for the next meeting are available below.
Older Partnership Senate meeting papers are located on the document library. Select the year of the papers you are looking for, and then the month.
24 February 2023
Integrated Care Partnership membership
- Chair of NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly, John Govett
- Leader of Cornwall Council, Cllr Linda Taylor
- Chief executive, Cornwall Council
- Wellbeing director, Cornwall Council
- Director, Cornwall Council
- Children and families, Cornwall Council
- Cllr for adults, Cornwall Council
- Cllr for children and young people, Cornwall Council
- Commissioning director, Cornwall Council
- Strategic director, Council Isles of Scilly
- Cllr for adults and children and young people, Council Isles of Scilly
- Chief executive, Healthwatch
- Chief executive, community sector
- Chief executive, NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Chief finance officer, NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Chief nursing officer, NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Chief medical officer, NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Director of transformation and partnerships, NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Director of inclusion (commissioning), NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Non-executive member for place, NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Director of workforce, NHS Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Non-executive director providers
Page last reviewed: 13 March, 2023